Approx. Rs 1.2 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Belt Dimension||5 ft|
|Power Consumption||1 hp to 3 hp|
|Capacity (kg/hr)||50-100 kg|
We are counted amongst the recognized names in the industry, offering technically advanced array of Falsi Puri Making Machine
. Our entire product line is compact in designs and requires minimum maintenance. Falsi Puri Making Machine is performance based and has high tensile strength.
We are counted amongst the recognized names in the industry, offering technically advanced array of Falsi Puri Making Machine. Our entire product line is compact in designs and requires minimum maintenance. Falsi Pui Making Machine is performance based and has high tensile strength.Product Description:
- This Falsi Puri making machine is also use for multipurpose also for Farshi Puri, Khichiya papad, Raw chapatti, Raw Khakhara, Farsi Puri, Mathi puri, Shakarpara, chat Papadi, mathri, stick, puri, samosa (a triangular fried pastry containing spiced vegetables or meat.), etc. This is prepared from Maida, Pani Puri (Gol Gappa) Making Machine.
- Construction of pani puri making machine
- Pani puri making machine consist with 4 numbers TEFLON coated roll, P.V.C. food grade endless belt, cotton canvass belt for transferring wastage to stainless steel hopper for recycling, complete unit is mounted on mild steel fabricated angle stand and cover with stainless steel sheets. Complete with one die roll with P.V.C. Dies, gear box and 1 H.P. A electric as per our standard supply
- Key Features of pani puri making machine
- Machine is fitted with heavy duty mild steel fabricated structure, TEFLON coated roller, and covered with attractive Stainless steel covers.
- Due to roller adjustment, pani puri, raw khakhara, samosa strip's and puries (in Indian cookery) a small, round, flat piece of unleavened bread, deep-fried) thickness size changed as per requirements.
- Wide Variety of Products - Various die rolls are easy-to-change and can be used to make pani puri, raw khakhara, samosa strip's, tortilla, nachos, fulla falla, Mc donalad sticks, shakarpara, mathi puri, mathri, ravioli, pierogi, etc.
- Multipurpose - Different ingredients or additives can be added to the dough to make different flavor
- Easy to operate and clean - Conveyor belts are completely removable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Process of pani puri making machine
- This Pani Puri plant for making of Pani puri, being a semi- automatic plant, would involve processes right from the mixing of ingredients to collection of ready-to-fry Pani puri at the collection end. The main components of this semi-automatic Pani puri making plant.